Sunday, July 8, 2012

Super Bowl XLVIII in 2014 commercial

Things people made of things I made!!!!


So awhile ago Source Advertising asked me to do up storyboards for a commercial. The commercial was for Super Bowl XLVIII. (the romans would be shocked that we still use their silly letter/numbers)
Anyway, it was to celebrate that the Superbowl was to be held in NJ/NY. Being from NJ and living in NY, how could I pass that up?! ... how I ask you!?! ...  Here are the fruits of my labor.


video


The second thing that someone made from something I made is an awesome render of one of my Dragon Post . It was created by Adan Rodriguez . I think it came out dope!






4 comments:

SmarleneB said...

Its awesome to see your work in a 3D fashion.
I just started following you but I am having a great time looking through all of your posts.

Love your work.
Steph =>



Http://mysignitureJournal.blogspot.com/

jarrod gecek said...

Thanks GRRRRRRRRLL!

Yea, he did a great job on the dragon!

Thanks for the compliments!

Cory Lewis said...

DUDE!!!!! I love this. Very cool. I also like that game screen post, interesting.

Annabelle said...

sac dior
sac dolce gabbana
sac Fendi
sac gucci
sac gucci homme
sac guess
sac hermes
sac jimmy choo
sac juicy
sac louis vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Homme
sac miu miu
sac mulberry
sac polo
sac prada
sac romero britto
sac tout
sac versace
sac ed hardy
portefeuille & purse
portefeuille burberry
portefeuille chanel
portefeuille dolce gabbana
portefeuille fendi
portefeuille gucci
portefeuille hommes