Friday, April 12, 2013

Proof of Life

Consider this post to serve as a Proof of Life that I am still breathing! I know I don't post as often as I should and when I do they seem kind of rushed but I have been working a lot. I recently got some new brushes that I've been testing out so hopefully I'll have some sweet stuff to show you soon!

In the mean time, let this tide you over, ya filthy animals!


This might need explaining.... it's a boy, right? and his hair is on fire.... that's pretty much it!

2 comments:

yanmaneee said...

supreme t shirt
kyrie 7 shoes
supreme outlet
curry 5
supreme
michael jordan shoes
off white shoes
golden goose outlet
golden goose
kyrie 6

travel blanket and pillow set said...

Consider this post to serve as a Proof of Life that I am still breathing! I know I don't post as often as I should and when I do they seem kind of rushed but I have been working a lot. I recently got some new brushes that I've been testing out so hopefully I'll have some sweet stuff to show you soon!
silk sheet set ,
amazon double bed sheets 299 ,